Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fun with Foils and Studs

I was contacted by KKCentreHK recently (flattered!!!!) to review some products.
I chose the foil and the round studs from the array of products, which promptly arrived! 
The foils came with the special glue 

(although the brush is a bit too long for the bottle and bends - application is not a problem).
Decided to try both at once over a darker colour first - Catrice George Blueney!


As you can see, I didn't wait long enough for the glue, and the tips didn't transfer.
A bit later I tried the foils over a beautiful blue from Australis called Sky High.
 Patience pays off - they fully transferred this time!
 I love how incredibly versatile this particular foil is - looks equally great over dark and light!
You can your very own roll of this foil and glue here!

I also had lots of fun with the studs - they go so well with many designs!
pic from my IG
one of my IG creations
That's all for today lovelies! 
Stay tuned for an epic celebration of my birthday on Tuesday, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...