Friday, April 5, 2013

Paint It Blue! - Day Four

Hey dolls! Day 4 was yesterday and here are my nails!
I started off with the enigmatic OPI Into The Night, which is a blurple that's very difficult to capture!


The flash changes it to a blue, but you can see the shimmer better
 Then I added some birds using Revlon Princess - a light blue foil. 
Fuzzy, but colour accurate
Again, flash makes it lean more blue!!!
 Overall, love the colour - although it was a bit sheer.
 I know I wanted to do something different, but I was tired and stamping was the easy way out LOL
I promise I will try again tonight!

Have you seen some of the polishes up for grabs in the silent auction? Incredible!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...