Sunday, January 13, 2013

The BATTLE (Nail Polish) Challenge - Week 8

Today I am sharing my interpretation of Animal Print vs Tribal Print!
Having fun with layering stamps again!

I started off with a base coat of FoA Foxy Roxy - a beautiful neutral that dries matte.
Then I added a tribal stamp from my kitty plate using one of my recent bargain finds - Revlon Catty.
Full Sunlight
To finish the layered look, I used a Konad stamp and Molten Copper by Diva.
Lamp Light
With Flash
I am IN LOVE with this look - I had it on for DAYS! Sparkly, yet very day-time appropriate.

On a different note, here is Nikolai and a night moth:

FYI the reason the boxes are stacked so high is to discourage him jumping on them.
Didn't really work.


And here is Cat - relaxing:

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. awww your kitty is so cute! that is adorable! and i love me some animal print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - it is very versatile)) and the kitties say Thank you!

      Delete
  2. So love this mani. Pinned you on my Pinterest board. http://pinterest.com/anniesuzie/the-battle-nail-polish-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...